10/11/2008

Zo Song

Introducing the newest member of the Lee household is Zo Song. Zo Song is pork that has been fried and then dried. You usually eat it with water rice. He loves the stuff so that is why we named him that. Also, he looks like it. If you are wondering about Sierra, well, she went to a lovely family (known as pet store). Taiwan in some respects is real "old school." When I say old school I mean 1400's where people used to barter to get things. Well I literally traded Sierra for Zo Song. Sierra will find a family that will love her through all of her faults. Anyways Zo Song is freakin' awesome and freakin' cute. I think it was a good trade. P.s. I am not cruel or a mean person.........I couldn't love Sierra like she deserves so it was like adoption in some aspects. tell me what you think of Zo Song. Peace out.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have to say Zo Song is adorable! What's not to love. I am just concerned, why couldn't you love her as much? Anyway, congrats on the new member of the family. I guess if that's how Taiwan rolls you got a cute trade.

Doris and John said...

First of all it's not like adoption at all. You should of had Sierra as a Foster Dog....because once you adopt someone and give them back there are HUGE psychological affects. I can't believe you. absolutely cruel adn mean

it's a good thing you are family and i still love you