10/19/2008

Quit Peeking

Public restrooms in taiwan are making me go crazy. In America, if there are 5 urinals and somebody is using one and you walk in, you usually skip one urinal and use the other one so that there is one space in between you and the other dude. That is pretty much standard. In taiwan, if there are 10 urinals, and i am in the last urinal farthest from the door, a man will walk in and go all the way down to the end to the urinal right next to me, leaving 8 urinals un-used. WTF. Another thing that is making me go crazy is that everytime, and i mean everytime, I use the public urinal the guy next to me is looking down in my direction trying to check out the goods. It is no joke and they don't even try to pretend they are not looking, they will just stare. I mean why do they keep staring at my jewels? Seriously, is 8 inches really that big?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LMFAO....A little too much info Roberto....but I guess congrats is in order. LOL

Unknown said...

Wow, lol. I never knew. I agree a bit much tmi. I think you need to just start acting strange when you are in the bathroom so that the other men will not want to stand near or look at the goods, lol.

Michael & May said...

i think you should join in and also start checking other people's too, its only fair, when in Rome...

Also when people says its what there "jewels" are, its usually is 4 inches smaller, its always like that with michael.