9/13/2007

I hate school, but lovies the thanksgiving

School has always sucked due to some really boring classes, but I now am officially certifying the fact that I hate school. Most Education programs at normal universities have your student teaching as your last semester so you are fresh out of the classroom when you start looking for a job, however, NIU does not do this. They have student teaching as your second to last semester and then another block of classes for your last semester. It officially sucks because it is so boring listening to things we already know. I am also depressed at the fact that I still have not found a job and it gets pretty boring all by myself at home with nobody to keep me company, except for people working at the house, which is another story in itself. Anyways, enough about school, I have decided to cook thanksgiving dinner this year. I have a couple of reasons for deciding to be the chef this year. Not only will Saki be here for Thanksgiving and I want to show off my cooking skills, but Jerry "Asshole" Bishop has officially moved out of the house. So, we do not have someone to cook this year. Also, the house will be officially "pimped" out so it would be nice to have a wonderful filling meal in a brand new house. Everyone is invited to join my feast that I will be preparing. The food will consist of a turkey, stuffing, corn, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, and whatever else anybody wants. Thats all for now.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

can we play the balance on the exercise ball contest if i come over.

robandsaki said...

yes, and once again it will be michael and i winning every match.

Michael & May said...

i am there.

1dorislee said...

I am looking for tickets today to come home. At first I was thinking of staying, but if Saki is coming I am totally looking forward to meeting her and kicking her ass in the Excercise Ball Contest, after giving her a big hug and checking out her breastidiss's of course. Can't wait to see the new house, the family, and the interesting concoction rob will be making.

robandsaki said...

i am taking suggestions on what to make so if you want something....let me know.....this includes drinks and entertainment......also, i will be taking money donations and tips that night.

Michael & May said...

THIS BLOG SUCKS--I WANT UPDATE!