9/11/2007

The Gayness

So, one day in Taiwan I decided to wear all white. I had the pimped out white pants that Kanye West wore, a white wifebeater, a white punk rock belt, and white shoes.......I decided to wear all white so that I might be considered a celebrity when walking down the streets of Taipei......However, little did I know that all white seemed to be what gay men were wearing in Taiwan at the time. So, everywhere we went that day people were looking at me all weird and I did not know if it was because they thought I was famous or because they thought I was gay........Point of the story is to not wear all white, unless of course you are in fact Kanye West...

2 comments:

Michael & May said...

I will second that!

1dorislee said...

you are too funny. I don't think it's the white that is confusing people. I think it is the fact that you are doing the hand gesture that twelve year old Taiwanese girls use when they take pictures that is in fact making you look and feel homosexual.